There's no end to the possibilities with the Creative Percussion Metal Effects Collection and Modular System!
The Triangle Jingle is designed with our signature style of Hex metal combined with 3 stacks of 4 steel jingles (total of 12 jingles). It has a 6” triangular base and was designed so our smaller Hex Jingle can be stacked inside it for added jingle sounds. This Triangle Jingle is hand-hammered and heat-treated to give the unique colors found in all our metal products.
After an extensive search and getting sample after sample, we were told these are the best sounding jingles out there. It took a long time to find them, but we agree! We have definitely found our sound with these jingles! They are just what we had been looking for! They are loud and bright with a full sound. They are made of good quality, chrome-plated steel, not cheap tin. We think you’ll agree that they sound amazing!
The Triangle Jingle can be used:
- Added to any of our Hex Stax, top or bottom.
- Added to the Utility Clutch in our Modular System as a Hi-Hat tambourine, use just one or add a second Triangle Jingle, for a total of 24 jingles.
- Used with our Leather Strap on a snare drum. With jingles up the snare drum will be more muted, or with the jingles down the snare will be less muted.
- Stacked loosely with the Hex Jingle on the Utility Clutch for a trashier jingle sound.
- The possibilities are endless! Get Creative!
Note: The Triangle Jingle is meant to be used in conjunction with our Modular System and Metal Effects Series. While it can be used on its own, striking it with force can cause damage.
Size: 6" triangle
Height: 1 1/4"
Weight: 4.5 oz.