The Groove Ring gives you an industrial, metallic sound on your snare drum!
Great for accents! Play it with rim-shots or on its own.
Made from our Hex Metal, the Groove Ring is hand-hammered and heat-treated to bring a specific tone out of the metal. Just rest it on top of your drum head and you’re ready to go!
Features and uses of the Groove Ring:
- Get a loud tone without the need for a hard hit.
- Use it as an accent sound which is similar to a pipe or anvil.
- Use in conjunction with a rim-shot.
- Add a Creative Percussion Groove Chain-ger for even more metallic sound.
- Enhance the industrial sound by disengaging the snare wires.
- Add one or two of our MFX Jingles for more dimension in sound.
The Groove Ring is available in 3 sizes and designed to fit on a 12”, 13” or 14” snare or tom.
Check out videos of the Groove Ring by typing #CPGrooveRing into your search engine, Facebook or Instagram.
Be sure to use the hashtag “#CPGrooveRing” in all your social media posts.
Weight: 12”: oz.
14”: 9.4 oz.