KPF Jingle Bell Ring/Clutch Set
Compact in size, big on sound!
We wanted something that had a unique tone, was free-flowing and could be used with other components of our Modular and Metal FX systems, so, the Jingle Bell Ring came to life. Sold as a set with our Utility Clutch, you’ll be able to suspend it on your hi-hat stand to keep it free-floating. This will allow you to get the initial sound of the sleigh bells, plus the added depth of the movement between shakes. This piece is also a great tool to use to up your timing game.
Features and uses of the Jingle Bell Ring:
- Made with 12 bells, you’ll get a very full sleigh bell sound.
- Designed to work with our Utility Clutch (included) so you can keep it on your hi-hat stand and out of the way.
- Add a Rebound Clutch for even more movement and sound.
- Fine tune your timing and control to get just the sound you want.
- Works great on a snare drum. Use it with our Leather Strap or Magnetic FX Arm to keep it where you want it.
- Use it on your snare drum with the Clutch Bracket with Magnet, Utility Clutch and FX Post to adjust the height of the bells off the drumhead.
Note: The Jingle Bell Ring is not recommended as a striking instrument. Striking the ring with force can cause damage.
Check out videos of the Jingle Bell Ring by typing #CPJingleBellRing into your search engine, Facebook or Instagram.
Be sure to use the hashtag “#CPJingleBellRing” in all your social media posts.
Size: 5” point-to-point, 2” overall height
Weight: 6.3 oz.