Dealer Modular Lotus Jingle
Compact in size, big on sound!
The Lotus Jingle features 24 steel, chrome-plated jingles fixed to a domed 5” Hex Stax base. This design gives you a ton of sound without taking up a ton of space. The Hex metal base keeps with the hand-hammered, heat-treated design of all our metal products and the versatility makes the Lotus Jingle fit right in with our Modular System.
Features and uses of the Lotus Jingle:
- The jingles are at a slightly outward angle, allowing them to “dance” more than jingles that lay flat.
- Using it jingles up vs jingles down will give you two different sounds.
- Play it “cup up” with one of the short chains from our Hex Hub inside will add a little more of a metallic sound.
- Use it on your snare or tom with the Modular Leather Strap.
- Use it as a hand jingle.
- Use it on your hi-hat with the Modular Utility Clutch.
- Add a few layers of stax with the Lotus Jingle and our Utility Clutch on the hi-hat.
- Play it tight or loose on our Utility Clutch to give two different sounds.
- With it on our Utility Clutch, put the unit between our Rebound Clutch springs for amazing movement and sound.
Check out videos of the Lotus Jingle by typing #CPLotusJingle into your search engine, Facebook or Instagram.
Be sure to use the hashtag “#CPLotusJingle” in all your social media posts.
Product Specs: Size: 5” point-to-point, 2” overall height: Weight: 6.3 oz.