Dealer Head Scratcher (prices start at)
Get DJ Record-Scratching Sounds Acoustically
The Head Scratcher is available in 2 sizes and designed to fit on a 13” or 14” snare or tom.
It’s simple to use, just rest it on top of your drumhead and you’re ready to go!
Made from our Hex Metal, the Head Scratcher is hand-hammered and heat-treated to bring a specific tone out of the metal. It's formed into a domed shape with tabs on the back to hold the scratcher piece in place.
Features and uses of the Head Scratcher:
- The scratching surface head is removable and replaceable.
- The ring is narrower than our Groove Ring, allowing for more scratchable surface area.
- Enhance the industrial sound by disengaging the snare wires.
- Add one or two of our MFX Jingles for more dimension in sound.
- Use it as a learning tool to further your skills.
- It lightly dampens the drum sound.
Using the back-and-forth motion allows you to really work on your coordination skills. It’s a totally different feel than regular drumming, which is mostly up-and-down movement.
Due to it being a free-floating add-on, the Head Scratcher will bounce if hit with too much force.
Check out videos of the Head Scratcher by typing #CPHeadScratcher into Facebook or Instagram.
Be sure to use the hashtag “#CPHeadScratcher” in all your social media posts.
13” Weight: 9.1 oz
14” Weight: 9.5 oz